Smooches and Smacks speaks to a new American
man and woman -- urban, always cosmopolitan; as downtown as he or she is uptown; cultured and multi-cultural; Black, White, Latina and Asian and always on the edge of fashion, culture and entertainment.

........Email: smoochesandsmacks@yahoo.com

2007/11/27

Kim Kardashian On Playboy Cover


Okay, I can’t make this stuff up…

Kim Kardashian is on the cover of Playboy’s December issue and she says “I did it because I’m not one of those stick skinny girls you see. I felt like girls today need to see a normal body.

She said that although she was against posing nude her mother pushed her into to taking it all off.

I just need to know is Kim Kardashian too old for me to call CPS and turn her mother in. And when she says she did it for the girls, who is she talking about?

I for one didn’t need for her to get naked for me to realize I’m normal. Kim also, speaks about how she is being pursued by Britney Spears, “she said she loves me and loves my butt and how she wants to be my lesbian lover”. “It totally freaked me out. I mean, what you say to that other than ‘no thanks’.